Exhibit Booth Reservations
2017 Exhibit Space Reservations will be accepted beginning at
Noon (PST, West Coast USA time) March 1, 2017.
- Reservations will be accepted by e-mail attachment, FAX, U.S. mail, Federal Express, UPS, or other carrier of your choice so long as all required paperwork is complete.
- If the selected booth(s) is already reserved, SAFE will contact you regarding another choice before moving to the reservation following yours.
- Any exhibit reservation received prior to the start-time/date specified above, will be moved to the end of Wednesday – March 1, 2017, reservation stack for processing.
- No exhibit reservation can be held without a 50 percent (50%) per-booth deposit. Reservations received without deposit information will be held until the deposit is received and no booth assignment will be made. Deposits can be made by credit card, company check or Pay Pal at www.safeassociation.com (no personal account required). SAFE also has a shopping cart on our website.
- Please do not make all four selections within the same area. Spaces near the entrance and refreshment area always go first so plan accordingly. All booths are 10 x 10.
- The exhibit fee includes: two (2) complimentary registrations per booth, 24-hour security, draping, booth identification sign, clean-up and four (4) guest passes per exhibitor per day (see next bullet).
- Four guest passes per exhibitor (not per booth) per day will be available at the exhibitor registration desk. These passes are for visiting customers of the exhibitor. They should not be used for spouses, friends, employees or consultants or anyone else employed by that exhibitor. Use of guest passes will be monitored.