2019 Exhibit Space Reservation Form and Exhibitor Contract
October 14 - October 16 2019
Grand Sierra Resort, Reno, NV
Cost of each 10 x 10 Booths:
SAFE Corporate Members
Cost for 10 x 10 Booth - All Others - $2,500.00
Cost of 10 x 10 Booth - Universities & Military - $750.00
Please note: Final Booth Balance due on or before October 1, 2019 .
For current Booth Availability, please view the current 2019 Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
Four guest passes per exhibitor (not per booth) per day will be available at the registration desk. These passes are for visiting customers of the exhibitor; not spouses, friends, employees or consultants or anyone else employed by that exhibitor. Use of guest passes will be monitored.
No exhibit space will be assigned unless the reservation form is accompanied by a fifty percent (50%) deposit per booth space.
All exhibitor/booth personnel must register and pay the applicable registration fees for the 2019 SAFE Symposium.
Please agree to the terms and conditions below before placing your order. A copy of the contract below will be emailed to you for your records once you complete your order.
Terms and Conditions:
The undersigned hereby reserves exhibit space for the 2019 SAFE Symposium to be held at the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino, Reno, Nevada from October 14-16, 2019 subject to the terms and conditions set forth by the SAFE Association.
The SAFE Association, hereafter called the Association, a non-profit corporation, agrees to furnish exhibit space to the applicant under the provisions of the agreement. It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to read and understand this contract completely. Failure to do so does not constitute any implied waiver of responsibility or liability therein.
- Allocation of Exhibit Booth Space - Exhibit space will be allocated based on the preference indicated by the applicant whenever possible. SAFE reserves the right to change the allocated space if deemed necessary; the decision of the SAFE Symposium Committee will be final.
- Rules and Regulations - Exhibitors are requested to conduct their exhibits in accordance with the standards set by the Association. Canvassing or distributing advertising materials outside the exhibitor's own space is not permitted, except in Association designated areas. Contests and games of skill are permitted but are subject to prior written approval of the Symposium Committee. Booth backgrounds should not cut off, obstruct, or otherwise interfere with the adjacent exhibitor's booth or reasonable visual line of sight to that adjacent booth. SAFE will supply a uniform sign showing exhibitor's name and booth number. The Exposition Service Company will attach signs to the booth. The side rails of the booth are thirty-six inches high. No exhibit shall exceed these dimensions, and the Association reserves the right to restrict any exhibit which might be considered undesirable for any reason. This restriction includes articles in the booth, conduct, attire/dress of live models, printed matter, or anything considered objectionable to the exhibit area, exhibitors or attendees as a whole. All exhibits will be manned at the discretion of the exhibitor and SAFE will not be responsible for any stolen, damaged, missing or lost articles.
- Withdrawal - Withdrawal or cancellation of space by the applicant must be made at least forty-five (45) days prior to the opening date and time of the exhibit and will only be considered when made in writing and submitted to the SAFE office via either mail or e-mail. Failure to observe said time limitations may result in the forfeiture of fifty (50) percent of the full rental of the exhibit space assigned. In the event of a last-minute cancellation (determined to be 10 days or less from the opening date and time of the exhibits), forfeiture of fifty (50) percent of the rental fee will be at the option of the Association. This decision and the extent of the penalty up to and including the full price of the booth will be at the sole discretion of the Symposium Committee.
- Termination - Should the premises in which the Symposium is scheduled to be held, in the opinion of SAFE, be considered unfit for occupancy, or should the Symposium be materially interfered with by reason of strike, picketing, boycott, embargo injunction, war emergency declared by a governmental agency, any action of Municipal, State, or Federal Government, or any other act beyond the control of the Association, this agreement may be terminated by SAFE without incurring any liability of any type for damages sustained or inferred by the Exhibitor, as a result of such termination. In the event of such termination, Exhibitor expressly waives such liability and releases SAFE of and from all claims for damages and agrees that SAFE shall have no obligation to Exhibitor, except to refund to Exhibitor said Exhibitor's pro-rated share of the aggregate amount received from all exhibit fees, after deduction of all costs and expenses to the Association, resulting from such an occurrence. Costs and expenses may include a reasonable reserve for claims. Such deductions are hereby specifically agreed to in advance by applicant.
- No Sales or Order Taking - The SAFE Association, as a non-profit organization, cannot permit "Sales and Order Taking" in the exhibit area or within other convention facilities provided as part of the Association's events. The Applicant/Exhibitor expressly agrees to the observation of this proviso; violation of this rule may expose the Applicant/Exhibitor to financial liabilities arising out of such occurrences to the Association for the duration thereof. In general, all the provisions of the Revenue Rulings as appearing in Internal Revenue Bulletin Number 1975-48, dated December 1, 1975, will be adhered to by the Applicant Exhibitor.
- Agreement - The Applicant/Exhibitor agrees that unless this application is accepted by SAFE, it shall not be binding upon SAFE. Submittal of an application does not constitute an agreement or acceptance to exhibit. If and when said application is properly accepted by the Association, it shall become binding upon both the Applicant/Exhibitor and SAFE and shall constitute a contract/agreement between both parties with respect to space assigned and the use thereof and all other matters included in this application.
- Liabilities - The Exhibitor covenants and agrees to protect, indemnify, and hold harmless the SAFE Association from any and all liability, damage, or expense arising out of or connected with an injury to person(s) or loss or damage to property, resulting directly or indirectly, from any act or omission of Exhibitor, or failure of Exhibitor to comply with any of the terms of this application and/or any applicable rules and regulations of the Grand Sierra Resort & Casino as related to the 57th Annual SAFE Symposium, or the ordinances of the City, County, or State under which jurisdiction the event falls. This agreement extends and includes intentional and/or unintentional use of property or materials present under the exhibitor's own responsibility or any other exhibitor, attendee, visitor, or guest and any and all properties, facilities, equipment and personnel owned and/or operated by the venue therein. Any and all such use or abuse shall be subject to the property and/or local, state, and federal legal and security rules and regulations.
- Exhibitor Move-In will be Saturday, October 12th from Noon to 5:00 PM and Sunday, October 13th from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM. All exhibits must be set-up and functional by 4:00 PM on Sunday, October 13th.
- Exhibitor Move-Out - To avoid any disruption to adjacent exhibitors or other SAFE functions, early tear-down of the exhibit booth will not be permitted. Move-out will begin at 1:30 PM on Wednesday, October 16th, and must be completed by 8:00 PM that same day. Exhibitors violating this policy without prior written approval from the Symposium Committee may be subject to fines up to and possibly including monetary compensation and added fees for re-registration in subsequent symposia.
- Exhibitor Service Kits - The SAFE Association contracts with an exposition service to aid exhibitors in move-in/out, electrical, draping, etc., connected to the booths. Exhibitor Service Kits will be forwarded to each exhibitor. It is the responsibility of the Applicant/Exhibitor to read these completely, becoming familiar with the exposition service's rules and regulations pertaining to the Symposium. GES contact information: GES Exposition Services, 101 Panther Drive, Reno, Nevada 89506. Our Account Executive is Ms. Terry (TD) DiJoseph and her phone number is (775) 323-7700. She can also be reached via e-mail at: email@example.com.
No exhibitor move-in on Monday, October 14th. Monday morning is reserved for final inspection by the Symposium Committee Chair, Fire Department, Grand Sierra Resort and Casino and final preparations by GES for a timely opening. Please respect this policy.