The SAFE Association 61st Annual Symposium
Our mission is the preservation of human life.
The SAFE Association is presenting its 61st Annual Symposium. Composed of Government, Military, Industrial, and Academic interests, SAFE represents aviation, space, land, and marine safety disciplines for the protection of users worldwide.
- The Symposium provides an internationally attended marketplace for the exchange of technical information, product and service exhibitions, and the showcasing of industry capabilities for meeting challenges in vehicular occupant protection and personnel-worn safety equipment.
- You are invited to participate in this tremendous opportunity and represent your company, agency, command, or institutional interests. The Symposium is comprised of industry exhibits, technical paper and panel sessions, workshops, lectures, and product demonstrations over a three day period. The SAFE Symposium is attended by acquisition and technical leaders from worldwide industry, governmental, and military agencies.
- SAFE offers a diverse attendees demographic with approximately 50% industry and 50% customer group with nearly all the suppliers serving the markets identified.
- Many safety and survival attendees make SAFE their #1 priority meeting each year, with many scheduling design reviews, technical interchange meetings, and supplier coordination meetings during this event.
- Papers, Panels, Workshops and Product Demonstrations are planned at the SAFE annual event.
Previous exhibits, technical sessions, workshops, and product demonstrations have emphasized safety, protective equipment, and life support developments in the disciplines of:
- Occupant Crash Impact Protection — Aircraft & Automotive
- Environmental Hazards
- Flotation, Anti-Exposure, Survival Aids
- Acceleration Physiology and Systems
- Breathing Systems and Respirators
- Head Protection and HMD/S
- Personnel Protective Equipment Systems Design and Integration
- Weapons of Mass Destruction and Terrorism
- Technology Transfer
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological PPE
- Laser, Ballistic Protection
- Testing Methods and Simulations
- Military Aircraft Ejection Escape & Survival
- Biodynamics & Physiology
- Energetics and Escape Path Clearance
- Parachute Recovery Systems
- Communications and Optics
- Accident Investigation
- Crewstations / Cabin Interiors Equipment
- Business & Commercial Aircraft Safety
- Search & Rescue
- Homeland Security
SAFE Association 61st Annual Symposium
Virginia Beach, Virginia
October 10 - October 12, 2023Symposium Overview