SAFE Corporate Member Job Listings
2 records found
Displaying pages 1 of 1
Foreign Military Sales Position
Company: Switlik Survival Products
Foreign Military Sales Manager
As a 100 year old, family-owned, U.S. manufacturer of the finest military, aviation and marine survival equipment Switlik is looking for a highly motivated sales associate who would be responsible for the sale of our extensive line of Military and SAR equipment to international/foreign military customers.
We are looking for an individual who is a team-player with the ability to work closely with the entire Switlik sales and marketing team. In particular this individual will receive close guidance and support from the Director of Sales, Aviation Sales Manager and corporate leadership team. The position will require extensive travel to visit worldwide reps, customers, conferences and trade shows. When not on the road, the job will report to our corporate headquarters in Trenton, NJ in person or remotely.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Calling/visiting existing foreign military reps and dealers to assist them in generating sales leads and brand exposure.
- Continuous Development & Maintanence of the FMS rep/dealer network which includes identifying gaps and the proactively search for new partners and customers.
- Product demo’s & training of international reps/dealers and end-customers (phone, Zoom, in-person etc).
- Proactively promote military products at relevant international events and trades shows.
- Maintain industry knowledge and connection through attendance at relevant associations and show events.
- Manage and track sales opportunities and programs from inception through to closing.
- Developed product quotations.
- Communicate opportunities through to a management team via regular trip reports.
- Forecasting, budgeting and continuous progress tracking.
- Work with the Director of Sales and marketing department to develop and carry out relevant marketing communication and promotional strategies.
- Domestic and International travel required (approximately 50%).
- A Minimum of 5 years’ experience with proven success in an international sales role meeting sales goals.
- Some experience working with or managing a rep/dealer sales network.
- Strong telephone, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge or experience in military/government sales is desired.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must have a valid Passport and be willing to travel internationally as needed (sometimes weekends included).
- Military service background is a plus.
- This position is ideally based out of our Trenton, NJ headquarters. Remote office status will be considered.
- College degree in related field.
• Total compensation and structure based on experience and industry knowledge.
About Switlik: Established in 1920, Switlik Parachute Co. has been owned and operated by the Switlik family and is known worldwide as a manufacturer of the highest quality sewn and heat-sealed inflatable safety and survival products for the aviation, marine, and military/government markets. All are proudly manufactured in Trenton, NJ USA, carrying the Switlik name on their labels for 100 years running.
Last Updated: 04/23/2021
Company Website: http://www.switlik.com
Business Development Manager, Aircraft & Unmanned Systems
Company: Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company
Last Updated: 03/11/2021
Company Website: http://www.psemc.com
Dear SAFE Community,
It is with great excitement that we are able to announce we will host our 59th Annual Symposium, in person in Mobile, Alabama!